I have over thirty years of experience in litigating divorce, child custody, alimony, and property and debt division. If you are contemplating divorce, call me immediately in order to prepare your case before you notify your spouse. If you have already been served with divorce or custody papers you need to contact me right away. I can do more to help early in the case than I can later. I can help you navigate the many legal deadlines that kick in right after filing. Timing is everything in family law cases. I am happy give the expert advice you need.
I know this is a trying time. That is why you need clear professional guidance to help you make difficult and emotional decisions about child custody, child support, asset division, living arrangements, alimony, award of attorney’s fees and all other issues. My level and concise advice will lead you through the turmoil that can often accompany your search for a new life. You need emotional support and I will give it!
If you (or your spouse) are a professional or small business owner, many complex issues of business valuation will be an issue in your case. You need an attorney and a staff of experts who can make sure the division of assets is fair and equitable. You have worked hard to build what you have. You need a good lawyer to protect your rights. That is what I do!
- DIVORCE (Contested/ Uncontested)
- CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION
- ALIMONY and/or SPOUSAL SUPPORT
- PROPERTY AND DEBT DIVISION (Including business and professional practice valuation)
- PRENUPTIAL AND POSTNUPTIAL AGREEMENTS
- RELOCATION TO ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY
- GRANDPARENTAL VISITATION
- NAME CHANGE
- TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS
- CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- TEMPORARY PROTECTIVE ORDERS